- CAULIFLOWER – 300 gm
- CAPSICUM GREEN – 1/4 CUP
- CAPSICUM YELLOW – 1/4 CUP
- CAPSICUM ORANGE – 1/4 CUP
- OIL-2 TBSP
- ONION CHOPPED – 2 NOS
- TOMATO CHOPPED – 1 NOS
- GINGER GARLIC CHOPPED-1 TBSP
- SOYA SAUCE-1 TSP
- TOMATO SAUCE -1 TSP
- SUGAR-1 TSP
- VINEGAR-1 TSP
- RED CHILLY POWDER – 1TSP
- TURMERIC POWDER – ½ TSP
- CORNFLOUR -1 TBSP
- WATER – 1 TBSP
Follow The Steps
- Heat two tbsp of oil in a pan and add chopped onions and saute it well.
2. Now add 1 tbsp of chopped ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell goes.
3. Add cauliflower and mix well.
4. Cover and cook it for about 10 mins.
5. Then add all the capsicum one by one and mix well.
6. Salt is added as per your requirement and cover and cook it again for about ten minutes.
7. Add the soy sauce, vinegar, tomato sauce and chopped tomatoes and stir it well.
8. Now add the red chilly powder and turmeric powder and mix the masala.
10. Close the lid and cook the masala for about 5 or 10 mins.
11. Mix 1 tbsp of cornflour in 1 tbsp of water and add it to the masala and stir well.
12. Finally add the sugar and mix the masala.
13. Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves.
14. The gobi – capsi masala is ready and serve hot with aapams, roti and rice.